Arnold Machine Inc., Tiffin, OH is a full-service designer and manufacturer of high quality, innovative automated equipment. Arnold Machine, Inc. is a team of experienced engineers and machine tradesmen that can design and build virtually any type of customized automated equipment. We are looking for a meticulous, self-motivated individual to join our team to assist in maintaining the cleanliness of our facility to support the growing activity in equipment manufacturing. This first shift, full-time position requires cleaning offices, breakrooms, and restrooms for a manufacturing facility.
- Vacuum, dust, and surface wipe offices.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms.
- Empty trash receptacles in offices, breakrooms, restrooms, and shop floor.
- Remove cobwebs.
- Clean windows, windowsills, and door handles.
- Wet mop floors within safety areas.
- Perform annual deep cleaning as needed.
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
- Monitor and control inventory of cleaning supplies and breakroom essentials.
- Maintain an organized area and safe work environment including cleaning cart and supply storage cabinets.
- Assist other departments with tasks and projects as needed.
- Ability to work independently while effectively communicating and coordinating work with other team members.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members.
- Knowledge of janitorial work and cleaning products.
- Experience with a variety of janitorial equipment.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with the ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to interact professionally among all departments.
- Positive attitude with the ability to adapt to change.