Front-loading Rotary Table Washer - Gladiator FRT front-loading models provide industrial-grade immersion cleaning at an affordable price. They’re constructed out of high-quality materials and offer a wide range of add-on features and components.
Top-loading Rotary Table Washer - Gladiator TRT Models are ideal for low-volume batch parts cleaning operations. They’re a powerful, cost-effective solution that won’t take up much space on your shop floor.
Incline Belt Washer - Thanks to the compact layout of the Gladiator FRT incline belt washer, you can piggyback them together for a complete wash and rinse cleaning.
PPE Washer - The Gladiator 911 is built for firefighters. The Gladiator 911 PPE Washer is designed to make the task of cleaning helmets, tools, boots, gloves and SCBA gear simple, thorough and efficient.
Watch the Gladiator FRT 3650 in Action
Davin from the Hagerty YouTube video channel along with Steve Anatra from Arnold Machine demonstrate the Gladiator FRT 3650 rotary parts washer as it cleans the internals from a tore-down 440 Chrysler motor.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of addons are available for the Gladiator FRT models?
All Gladiator Parts Washers + inserts are customizable by request. We can create or modify a wide range of add-on parts, such as:
- 6” stainless steel containment ring
- Parts tree + containment ring
- 2nd tier table + dual 6" containment ring
- Small kadon basket in containment ring
- A-Frame + 6" containment ring
- Standard/no containment ring + small kadon basket
What’s the lead time for a Gladiator Part Washer?
Lead times can be as short as two weeks. However, depending on your customization needs, it can be up to eighteen weeks.
Is the Gladiator Parts Washer water efficient?
The Gladiator Parts Washer is a closed-loop system, meaning that the water gets recycled quite a few times before it needs to be dumped. Its filtration system option allows you to keep washing at top performance while using less water, reducing water and wastewater treatment costs. This is one of the many features that makes Gladiator Parts Washers highly efficient. Other ways this parts washer helps with efficiency are:
- Reducing manual labor costs
- It allows for cleaning more parts in less time
- It’s built to last. We’re so sure of how durable our part washers are that we offer lifetime warranties on the exterior of our 304-stainless steel washers and a 2-year warranty on all purchased components.