Machine Assembly Technician
Arnold Machine is a full-service designer and manufacturer of high quality, innovative automated equipment. Arnold Machine, Inc. is a team of experienced engineers and machine tradesmen that can design and build virtually any type of customized automated equipment. We currently seek a dynamic Machine Assembly Technician with manufacturing equipment build experience to support our growing activity in equipment manufacturing. The position requires mechanical assembly, electrical wiring, component assembly and installation while reporting to our assembly team leader.
- Reports to the Assembly Department Team Leader and works under the direction of either the team leader or the project’s lead assembly technicians.
- Mechanical assembly for a wide variety of custom automated assembly, test, and special process machinery from internal designs for a wide variety of clients and processes.
- Electrical control assembly and wiring including PLC and HMI installation, motor drives, servo controls, sensors, etc.
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and vacuum system plumbing.
- Provide manufacturing support, assembly support, de-bug, and final qualification of the equipment.
- Provide field support for new installations including startup and final tuning. Travel will be required.
- Ability to work independently while effectively coordinating work with other team members.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as well as be a member of a cross functional team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members and clients.
- Demonstrated experience in equipment builds and/or plant maintenance.
- Strong mechanical and electrical analytical skills to assemble and troubleshoot industrial machines.
- Strong time management skills.
- Proficiency in reading engineering drawings and schematics.
- Capacity to operate a Fork Lift and Crane, training will be provided.
- Adaptability to changing project requirements and schedules.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and desire to contribute as part of a dynamic and productive team.
- Some travel is required.
- First Shift, Monday-Thursday 6am-4pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Travel Vacation
- 401K program
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Clothing Allowance
- Wellness Program
- YMCA discount
Apply using the form below. If you do not have a resume, you can fill out this application and submit through this form or deliver in-person at Arnold Machine M-F during normal business hours.