Lead Electrical Assembly Technician
The position of Lead Electrical Assembly Technician requires leading the electrical assembly of the projects assigned to the team. Assembly Technicians report directly to the assembly team leader, however much of the direction on projects will come from the Project Team Leader. Assembly Technicians will be asked to assist with the development and training of new team members and work study students.
- Lead the electrical assembly for each team’s projects
- Attend project meetings as requested by the project team leader from concept to wrap-up
- Work closely with the Lead Mechanical Assembly Tech through the build, de-bug, and commissioning of the project. Always supporting each other and the assembly techs.
- Provide manufacturing support, assembly support, de-bug, and final qualification of the equipment
- Work with engineering to answer questions and solve design issues
- I/O check, program load, and machine de-bug ensuring that each requirement of the scope is met, and the project milestone dates are maintained.
- Ensure the project requirements are met prior to, and during the internal and customer run-offs
- Provide field support for new installations including startup and final tuning. Some travel will be required.
- Ability to work independently while effectively coordinating work with other team members
- Ability to work on multiple projects as well as be a member of a cross functional team
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members and clients
- Strong electrical analytical skills to assemble and troubleshoot industrial machines
- Strong time management and team leadership skills
- Proficiency in reading engineering drawings and schematics
- Proficiency in reading and editing PLC, HMI, & robot programs
- Adaptability to changing project requirements and schedules
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Willingness to learn and desire to contribute as part of a dynamic and productive team
- Travel is required
Pay Range: $20-$35 per hour
- First Shift, Monday-Thursday 6am-4pm
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Travel Vacation
- 401K program
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Profit Sharing
- Clothing Allowance
- Wellness Program
- YMCA discount
Apply using the form below. If you do not have a resume, you can fill out this application and submit through this form or deliver in-person at Arnold Machine M-F during normal business hours.