Arnold Machine Inc., Tiffin, OH is a full-service designer and manufacturer of high quality, innovative automated equipment. Arnold Machine, Inc. is a team of experienced engineers and machine tradesmen that can design and build virtually any type of customized automated equipment. We currently seek an experienced CNC machinist for our machining department to support our growing activity in equipment manufacturing. The position requires the ability to operate CNC mills and lathes to machine precision parts.
- Operate CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Ability to set up work, select tooling, program and edit programs, and adjust speeds and adjust speeds and feeds.
- Machine parts & Inspect parts, verifying measurements and tolerances are to print specifications.
- Routine maintenance and cleaning of equipment.
- Ability to work independently while effectively coordinating work with other team members.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as well as be a member of a cross functional team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members.
- Must know how to operate CNC Mills and Lathes, HAAS and Mazatrol Controls a plus.
- Experience with G-Codes.
- Blue print reading is a requisite.
- Ability to setup work, program machines, load and edit CAM programs, machine parts per prints.
- Working knowledge of machinist’s charts and tables, with an understanding of the working properties of metals.
- Must be able to read and use measuring devices e.g. scale, calipers and micrometers.
- Capacity to operate a Fork Lift and Crane. Training will be provided.
- Adaptability to changing project requirements and schedules.
- Willingness to learn and desire to contribute as part of a dynamic and productive team.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Basic computer skills.