Cutting Department Specialist
Arnold Machine Inc., Tiffin, OH is a full-service designer and manufacturer of high quality, innovative automated equipment. Arnold Machine, Inc. is a team of experienced engineers and machine tradesmen that can design and build virtually any type of customized automated equipment. We currently seek an enthusiastic and highly organized Cutting Department Specialist with the eagerness to learn to operate our saws, and shear to support our growing activity in equipment manufacturing. The position requires unloading material, staging of material, cutting material and parts per prints using a band saw, shear, and extrusion saw.
- Unload Raw Material Trucks, Check In Material, Inventory Material and Stock Material.
- Operate our band saw, shear, or extrusion saw equipment to perform material cuts.
- Cut material specified per cut list and prints.
- Stage and Organize cut material per project, delivering to departments on schedule.
- Ability to work independently while effectively coordinating work with other team members.
- Ability to work on multiple projects as well as be a member of a cross functional team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with team members and vendors.
- Eager to learn AMI processes to operate our band saw, shear, and extrusion saw.
- Must be able to read and use standard measuring devices, e.g. tape measure and scale
- Ability to convert fractions to decimals, impute the conversions into the cutting equipment.
- Capacity to operate a Fork Lift and Overhead Crane, training will be provided.
- Adaptability to changing project requirements and schedules.
- Willingness to learn; the desire to contribute as part of the dynamic and productive team.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Basic Computer Skills
This position offers a competitive base and incentive plan, a dynamic working environment and comprehensive benefits package including education assistance program, health insurance, profit sharing, and 401K. We are a growing company and encourage personal growth with advancement opportunities.